DNA Internet 
Summarized by Walter Sorochan

Posted January 02, 2014; Updated April 07, 2016   Disclaimer

This article updates the DNA information prior to 2010.

DNA can be reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies. Our DNA is not fixed and it is changing as we live! "THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial computer one. Russian scientific research about DNA directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people [ namely spiritual masters ], mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes."   Fosar: Living DNA internet 2002  Collective Evolution: DNA reprogrammed by words 2011  Garajajev: DNA reprogramming  This may be a classic explanation of the 'placebo effect'.

To read the original English summary of the Russian research go to: Mohr: Human living internet

Spanish translated version: nbsp;Traducción española

Researchers found that only 10% of our DNA is being used for decoding it. It is this subset of DNA that has been of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.”  Collective Evolution: DNA reprogrammed by words 2011  Fosar: Living DNA internet 2002

"The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore the 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary! According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. They compared the rules of syntax [ the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences ], semantics [ the study of meaning in language forms ] and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follows regular grammar and has a set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA." Collective Evolution: DNA reprogrammed by words 2011   Fosar: Living DNA internet 2002

“Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language to communicate with the DNA! This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used."  Collective Evolution: DNA reprogrammed by words 2011

What all this means is that the DNA can communicate with all living cells in our body and probably telepathically with other persons as well.  Think of the human DNA as an internet highway to all of our human cells. This is  Hyper communication, or as the German authors Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf describe it as "Networked Intelligence." Baerbel: parasychic children Such network thinking is being extended to explain consciousness, intuition, linking to others in conscious ways and gifted children.  Braden: Between worlds 2013

Researchers think that humans can use group consciousness, and in this way they would have god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! Braden: Between worlds 2013  Humanity is collectively moving toward such a new group consciousness.  Collective Evolution: DNA reprogrammed by words 2011

This new research and thinking opens the door to changing our old ways of thinking and practicing in medicine, education, commerce and politics.  A silent DNA evolution-revolution may be taking place!  Martin: New kids 2000

Now that your curiosity about consciousness and problem children has been aroused, you can get more information by going to: Gifted children

References: 

Braden Gregg, "Walking Between the Worlds Part 1," Video 1 hour 54 minutes long, Feb 10, 2013. Based on book by same name.   Braden: Between worlds 2013

Collective Evolution, "Scientist Proves DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies," September 2, 2011.   Collective Evolution: DNA reprogrammed by words 2011

Cooper Diane, "Children Born With Advanced DNA," Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek, November 28, 2004  B. Children born Advanced DNA

Fosar Grazyna and Franz Bludorf, "The Biological Chip in our Cells - Revolutionary results of modern genetics," Fosar: biochip in our cells

Fosar Grazyna and Franz Bludorf, "The living internet inside us," May 2002. Translated by Barbel Mohr.   Fosar: Living DNA internet 2002

Garajajev Pjotr and Vladimir Poponin, "DNA BioComputer Reprogramming,"  Garajajev: DNA reprogramming

Martin Rick, "The new kids are here," Spirit of Ma'at," Volume 1, Oct 2000; an interview with Jan Tober.  Martin: New kids 2000

Medine Sandy, " The Healing of AIDS," Message 1 from Dr. Marcial-Vega, Mar 1, 2003.  Medine & Marcial-Vega: HIV gone 2003  The very same DNA mutation process was documented by Dr. Victor Marcial-Vega, in his detailed account called The Healing of Aids about African prostitutes who suddenly became free of the HIV virus.

Mohr Barbel, All information is summarized from the book Vernetzte Intelligenz By original authors von Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf.   Baerbel: parasychic children  Spanish version

"Our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained. The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mindâ¬"s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA." "

Mohr Barbel, "The living internet inside us," May 2002.   Mohr: Human living internet  All information is from the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" by Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf.

Vernetzte Intelligenz, [ Networked Intelligence ] German book  by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf  [summarised and translated by Baerbel Mohr]: The latest research explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light-auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind's influence on weather-patterns and much more. The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars). These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. What we are seeing here is ‘Hyper-communication’, where information is passed inter dimensionally.